Rate per person
Enjoy a beautiful day going to Saona Island; see its paradisiacal white sand beaches, its crystal clear water, its coral reefs and its thousands of coconut trees. Saona Island is the biggest island adjoining the Dominican Republic. It is surrounded by the Caribbean Sea with its different blue tones that reflect the shiny tropical sun. You will find many different marine fauna and flora species. Admire the coast of our National Park of the East with its Peñón Rocks, plus Las Palmillas and its mangrove. We will make a stop at the biggest natural swimming pool of the Caribbean where you will have the chance to swim in breathtaking scenery, to see huge see starfish and to have a refreshing drink. We will welcome you to the beach with a delicious cocktail, an open bar with national drinks, music and games to enjoy with our activities team. Enjoy a great BBQ lunch buffet right on the beach. On the way to and from the Island, relax and enjoy a nice breeze aboard a beautiful catamaran or speed boat (one-way on the catarman; one-way on the speed boat). During the boat ride you might have the chance to see flying fish and different marine species of the area. An open bar remains at your disposal during the whole ride.
- Roundtrip transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- Buffet lunch
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Domestic open bar
- 09:30 AM Departure of the boats (catamaran or speed boats)
- 11:30 AM Arrival at Saona Island
- 12:30 PM Buffet lunch on the beach
- 02:30 PM Departure to Bayahibe
- 04:30 PM Arrival at Bayahibe
What to bring
- Beach towel
- Ecological/environmentally safe sunscreen
- Extra t-shirt
- Cash for incidentals and/or gratuities
- Good health required. Service provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not meet minimum requirements.
Due to the nature of the tour, pregnant and/or handicapped persons cannot participate.
Book Saona Catamaran
6:30 AM - 7:30 AM
Pick-up service from hotel(s)
6:45 PM - 7:45 PM
Drop-off service at hotel(s)